Sunday, September 4, 2011

Pixie Challenge "School is Cool"

This weeks Pixie Dust challenge is "School is Cool". Here is the card I created. Anyone who knows me, knows my favorite place to shop is Target! It has everything, right? So naturally I loved their back to school commercials with the Grade school teacher and music teacher. So I used the grade school teacher in my inspiration. She spoke & they listed all the supplies they were going to need for class this year. I thought it would be cute to list them around the image.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up textured cardstock & DSP, stickers (all are from a retired scrapbooking kit)
Stampin Up button
The Twinery twine in Maraschino
Martha Stewart for Michaels ABC123 border punch
Image "Pearl of Wisdom" printed on Neenah Solar White paper
Image colored with Copic Markers
White Signo gel pen for highlight accents


Thanks for stopping by!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment