Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Baby Girl is going to be 7!

Wow how time flies... The youngest of my two daughters will be 7 on Saturday. I can't believe how fast they grow.


Here is the Birthday Card I created for her. I am also entering it into TGF Farm Fresh Challenge blog "By The Numbers" challenge. Thought is needed to be a little glitzy, so the big "7" is covered with glitter. The image is popped up with dimensionals. I used a Copic marker on a pearl to add dimension to the cherry on the cupcake. I also added a little zig zag stich with my sewing machine.


Ingredients:
Stampin Up card stock, Pretty in pink 5/8" satin ribbon item# 117289, Scalloped trim border item#118402, Scalloped trim corner item#118870, Basic Pearls item #119247, Stampin' dimensionals item# 104430
DCWV  "The Sweet Stack" with glitter
Martha Stewart Cupcake edge punch, & glitter from Michaels
Cricut Expression & Gypsy for Number 7
Dotted organza ribbon purchased at Walmart
The Greeting Farm Cupcake Anya digital image
Copic Markers

Have a great day!
Amy


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Really cute card...and sweet little girl! It's Nat from Anyone for Anya...your email must have gone straight to junkmail...sorry! Just email me again with your address, I'll be watching for it and I will get your prize sent to you! Sorry for the delay!
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the glittery number seven. xx

    ReplyDelete